sorry i haven’t blogged much. bit of a crazy month. let me catch you up quickly….
1. i love the bible gateway quote of the day: “Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.”
2. we had 4 weddings in 3 weeks and i was in 2 of them–both incredible and beautiful and different. both ladies very very special to me. it was an honor to stand beside both while they took eternal vows. un-freakin-believable. loved it. love you. muah.
3. we have not and will not spend one weekend in six in our little apt in atlanta… it will be nice even after a roadtrip, a vaca @ the beach, and a long weekend @ the lake (more to come on each later) to have a little down time here. ahhhhh.
4. i have missed kelly fitz all summer while she was in Nicaragua. i’m so glad she’s back and now we get to play for the next 6 weeks ’till she leaves AGAIN… crazy jesus-lovin kelly.
5. i recently had dinner with a few lady friends from my former job @ maggiano’s. it was SO NICE to chat and catch up. we are hopefully planning another get together @ the swan coach house (ooo la la!). totally looking forward to that!
6. stahler has officially started at The University. he’s pledging, which is hilarious and makes for great stories, and school is tough, which is also good for the lil bro. this means mama and daddy are officially empty nesters, which is both really hard and really good for them 😉 they are at a wonderful place in their lives and marriage. it’s kinda fun to double date as newly-something couples (newly wed, newly-just-the-two-of-us-again). freakin awesome.
7. things @ work are going GREAT!!!
8. i’m so excited for fall and football season! GO DAWGS!
9. more to come…!!!!