Three names I go by:
1. Luce (if we’re close)
2. HunnyBunny (if you’re grant)
3. hey you 😉 (if you’re most everyone else)
Three places I’ve lived:
1. Athens, Georgia (the place of all things good 🙂
2. Antelope, Oregon–that summer was a slice of heaven!
3. Fairbanks, Alaska
Three places I’ve worked:
1. Fortson’s Clothier, Athens, Georgia
2. YoungLife Wildhorse Canyon
3. Lost Creek Ranch, Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Three TV shows I love to watch:
3. Sex and the City
… pray for me after that list 😉
Three movies I would watch again:
1. Sherlock Holmes
2. Across the Universe
Marley and Me–how can I not pick a dog movie??? The Holiday–how can I not pick a date movie???
Three books I would recommend:
1. The God you can Know
2. The Agony and the Ecstasy
3. Pillars of the Earth
Crazy Love, A Light in August, Jane Eyre, Twilight, On Writing, Straight Man… the list goes on… did you really expect me to limit this to 3???
Three special places I have been:
1. The Forbidden City, Beijing, China
3. Frienze, Italy
Three things I love to eat:
3. Grant’s wings on the grill. wow.
Three things I am looking forward to:
1. ITALY!!-11 days and counting!!!!!!
2. getting pregnant (really looking forward to that whole season of life and lots of little children all around us)
3. prayer every Thursday–seriously, the icing on my week’s cake.
copy, paste, rinse, and repeat!
[I broke some rules. free yourself to do the same!]